Our selection system is superior, and customer communications is emphasized. Our commitment is to keep you informed in all the steps to be followed to accomplish your installation.
We will be transforming whatever area of your home you want us to do, into an extraordinary place of unparalleled beauty for you and your loved ones to enjoy for years to come.
Specific projects that we are involved with are: kitchen, bathroom, floors, barbecues, fireplaces, and we are also capable of elaborate designs in the entryway to your home. Now offering the services of refurbishing natural stones such as cleaning, repairing, sealing and polishing the stone.
Granite Countertops for Kitchens & Bathrooms
Our turnaround time in a granite job from start to finish is between 6 and 8 working days. The following steps are performed in the fabrication and installation of your stone:
- Selection of the stone and color that suits your cabinets. Edge treatment is also selected.
- Floors and furniture are protected in case of demolition of existing countertops.
- A rough top 5/8" plywood is installed over the cabinets to support the granite.
- Measurements are taken and a template is made.
- The fabrication of granite starts.
- We return to your home for installation. It takes about a day.
- Granite is sealed and instruction on how to take care of the stone is provided.
- A warranty is issued.
Showers and Floors
- We carefully remove furniture, appliances, and bathroom fixtures from areas that we will be working in.
- Remove and dispose of old tile, vinyl, carpet, etc.
- Surface preparation and/or repairing.
- Material cutting of tile shall be performed in an outside area.
- We start applying a base of thin set mortar to the floor and/or walls and tile is set on with the proper space in accordance with design specified by customer.
- Grout is applied.
- Tile is cleaned with a sponge.
- TIle surface is buffed.
- A sealer is applied in grout stains if it is requested, or if it is required for the job.
- Job is inspected and a warranty is issued.
©Copyright 2008 - 2018 StoneCrafters USA • All Rights Reserved
CA Lic # 871588